13 Tips To Drink Your 8 Glasses Of Water Daily And Lose
by Anna Overweight No More
Did you know that lack of
water might also lead to fluid retention and weight gain? It
sounds contradictory, but it is true. However, the most
compelling reasons for drinking water are that water keeps you
alive, gives you proper hydration, and gives life to all your
body functions. Hence, the importance of drinking water at
least 8 glasses daily. However, if you are like me before I
adjusted my eating habits, drinking those 8 glasses of water
were really a challenge! Guess what? Today is your day! I am
sharing with you 13 tips to help drink
your 8 glasses of water daily and lose weight
Nevertheless, if you need more reasons to drink water, besides
keeping you alive, to be convinced about the importance of
drinking your 8 glasses of water daily I will add some more,
which includes water's role on your quest to lose
weight. Sounds good? Excellent!
Water allows your body to eliminate toxins and waste products.
Moreover, water helps reduce fat deposits by helping your
metabolism. I bet you just feel like drinking water,
right? Excellent! But wait, there is more. Simply, picture this
example: You have a water hose and right in the middle it is
stuck with garbage and it will not come out until you increase
more water to push that garbage.
Yet, if that garbage is really stuck, maybe water won't be
enough to remove it and you will need to add stronger chemical
products. Bingo! That is exactly what happens with our body.
Our intestines need to be moving to flush those toxins and
waste products. If you do not drink water, how do you
expect to remove those toxins? Now, yes, you are right on what
you are thinking. Those toxins will continue to accumulate
originating many health problems, such as constipation, bloated
feeling, water retention, and so on.
Want more reasons to convince you to drink at least your 8
glasses of water daily? Ok, water relieves fluid retention
and helps you suppress your appetite. Moreover, water
helps rid your body of excess sodium. There is more. One of the
best ways to prevent the formation of kidney stones is by
drinking water. Besides, water is a natural diuretic; in
addition, it can help you reduce high blood pressure by
decreasing water retention in your blood.
I am sure you are now more than convinced about the importance
of drinking at least your 8 glasses of water daily. Now, let me
give you 13 tips to improve your water consumption.
1. Keep a daily record to mark your water consumption.
2. Keep a pitcher containing your 8 glasses of water and finish
it during the day. Do not go to bed unless you have finished
3. Keep 8 glasses of water and spread out during the day. For
- 1 glass of water after brushing your teeth, or
- 1 glass of water with breakfast or after breakfast
- 1 glass of water before leaving home
- 1 glass of water mid morning
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before lunch
- 1 glass of water after lunch
- 1 glass of water mid afternoon
- 1 glass of water 1 hour before dinner
- 1 glass of water after dinner
- 1 glass of water while exercising
- 1 glass of water after exercising
By any means, if you are thirsty or wanting to drink more than
1 glass of water at any time of the day… be my guest! Drink
4. Keep bottles of water visible, either the equivalent of 1
glass or 2 or more glasses, on your desk.
5. If you work 8 hours daily, make it a custom to drink every
other hour 1 glass of water, or every hour. It depends on your
time management and lunch schedule.
6. Have bottle of waters in the car, your room, your desk,
living room… just in every room you go. Also carry one in your
purse, backpack, and gym bag. It will serve as a reminder and
you will drink that bottle of water to flush those toxins!
7. If you drink juice, try to combine it with water. Sometimes,
juices are extremely sweet.
8. Whenever you feel craving for junk food, stop for a moment
and grasp one glass of water. It will help you feel full.
9. Add lemon or orange slices to your glass of water.
10. You may drink 1 glass of water before lunch and one after
11. If you are working full time, try to have at least 4
glasses of water during the day. Two hours before leaving work,
check how many glasses you drink. If you are missing one or
two… you can finish those while driving.
12. Keep a bottle of water handy while watching TV or doing the
laundry. You can also have a glass of water after going to the
restroom. This will replenish your system.
13. You can use a big bottle with ounces indicator to keep
record of your water intake. For example, a 32-oz bottle with
8-oz measures will provide you with 4 glasses of water.
Bonus information: Many beauty experts agree that drinking
water is the safest and cheapest way to look better and improve
I hope you use these 13 Tips to Get Your 8 Glasses of Water
Daily and Lose Weight. Be aware that if you practice
strenuous physical activity, do cardio exercises, or you are
living in a hot and humid climate, you will need to drink more
water to keep yourself properly hydrated.
May I offer you a glass of water now? Good, so
let's make a toast with our respective glasses of water to
increase our weight loss and eliminate toxins. CHEERS!
Other Suggested Weight Loss Articles by Anna Overweight No
How I lost 80 Pounds from 230 Pounds, SO CAN YOU
About the Author: Anna Overweight No More, a
work-at-home mom, shows you the weight loss tips she used to
lose 80 pounds from 230 pounds. She reveals not only how YOU
can lose weight, but also how YOU can keep it off while eating
regular meals not strict weight loss diets. PS: She has kept
the weight off for over 3 years. http://www.officialoverweightnomore.com